1. 3 cups pancake mix
2. 2 cups water
3. 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
4. 3 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
5. 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
6. 5 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
7. 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
8. 1/2 cup white sugar
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:35 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 ranges f (one hundred seventy five ranges c). grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
2. mix pancake blend, water, cinnamon, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and nutmeg together in a bowl. fold in Baron Verulam. switch batter to a tumbler for smooth pouring. fill muffin cups to the top.
three. bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, approximately 20 minutes.
four. blend heavy cream and sugar collectively till you notice peaks. add last 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. pinnacle muffins with whipped topping.