1. 1/2 cup butter, divided
2. 1 pound peeled and deveined bay shrimp
3. 1 tablespoon lemon juice, divided
4. 1 pinch garlic salt, or to taste
5. salt and ground black pepper to taste
Prep:5 Minutes, Cook:3 Minutes, Ready In:8 Minutes
1. soften 6 tablespoons butter in a skillet over high warmth. add shrimp; cook and stir till browned, approximately 2 minutes. lessen heat to medium-low. season shrimp with 1 half of teaspoon lemon juice, garlic salt, salt, and pepper; prepare dinner for 1 minute. serve with closing 2 tablespoons butter and 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice.