1. 2 (8 ounce) barramundi (Asian sea bass) fillets
2. 1 lemon, zested and sliced
3. 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
4. 1 teaspoon garlic powder
5. 1 teaspoon sea salt
6. 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
7. 1/2 cup olive oil
8. 1/2 cup canola oil
9. 1 teaspoon truffle oil, or to taste
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:6 Minutes, Ready In:21 Minutes
1. rinse barramundi and pat dry with a paper towel. rub with lemon zest.
2. sift flour onto waxed paper. sprinkle garlic powder, salt, and pepper over the flour. cowl both sides of the barramundi with the flour aggregate. shake off extra flour.
3. warmness olive oil and canola oil in a skillet over medium heat. vicinity barramundi inside the skillet, skin aspect-down. prepare dinner until lightly golden in color, three to 4 minutes in step with aspect. switch to a plate the usage of a vast spatula. drizzle with truffle oil. garnish with 1/four of the lemon slices.