this crunchy granola mix of pumpkin seeds, almonds, and coconut is sweetened with honey and dried blueberries and makes a incredible paleo snack.
1. 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
2. 3/4 cup almond meal
3. 3/4 cup slivered almonds
4. 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
5. 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
6. 1/2 cup dried blueberries
7. 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
8. 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
9. 1/2 cup honey
10. 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
11. 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
12. 3 ounces grated unsweetened dark chocolate (such as Enjoy Life®)
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:35 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 23 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 325 tiers f (165 degrees c). line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. blend coconut, almond meal, slivered almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, blueberries, cinnamon, and sea salt together in a large bowl.
3. integrate honey and grapeseed oil in a microwave-secure bowl. microwave on high till heated thru, approximately 15 seconds. stir in vanilla extract. let cool for 3 mins.
four. pour honey aggregate over coconut aggregate within the bowl; blend well till mixed. unfold evenly on the lined baking sheet. sprinkle dark chocolate on pinnacle.
5. bake in the preheated oven till golden, approximately 25 mins. cast off from the oven and stir. keep baking until golden brown, about 10 mins. let stand till cool and crisp, approximately 30 minutes.