those lamb ribs are marinated in a candy and savory mixture of mustard, molasses, and warm spices then oven-roasted till sticky and soft.
1. 4 pounds lamb ribs
2. 1/2 cup lemon juice
3. 3 tablespoons molasses
4. 3 tablespoons white vinegar
5. 2 tablespoons mustard
6. 2 tablespoons ketchup
7. 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
8. 1 tablespoon curry powder
9. 1 tablespoon ground cumin
10. 1 tablespoon salt
11. 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
12. 1 onion, quartered
13. 2 small tomatoes, quartered
14. 2 small thin-skinned sweet peppers, cored and seeded
15. 1 cup finely chopped parsley
16. 9 cloves garlic, minced
17. 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
Prep:35 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 30 Minutes, Ready In:14 Hours 10 Minutes
1. wash ribs very well. soak in a massive bowl of water, converting the water every 30 minutes, to eliminate extra fat, approximately 2 hours. drain and pat dry with paper towels.
2. mix lemon juice, molasses, vinegar, mustard, ketchup, cinnamon, curry powder, cumin, salt, and pepper in a massive, deep bowl.
three. integrate onion, tomatoes, sweet peppers, parsley, garlic, and cayenne pepper in a food processor; pulse to shape a paste.
4. stir onion paste into the lemon juice mixture in the bowl. upload lamb ribs; turn to coat. cowl with plastic wrap. marinate inside the refrigerator, at the least 10 hours.
five. preheat oven to three hundred levels f (one hundred fifty tiers c).
6. line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and set a rack on top. set up ribs on the rack.
7. bake ribs in the preheated oven till fat has rendered and meat is smooth, 1 half of to 2 hours. cowl ribs with aluminum foil and permit relaxation for 5 minutes earlier than serving.