1. cooking spray
2. 2 red bell peppers, sliced
3. 1 large onion, sliced
4. 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
5. 1 (1 ounce) package fajita seasoning mix, divided
6. 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
7. 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
8. 1/2 cup sour cream, or to taste
9. 1/2 cup salsa, or to taste
10. 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:34 Minutes, Ready In:59 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 400 tiers f (2 hundred ranges c). spray a 9×13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
2. spread pink bell peppers and onion in the baking dish.
three. coat chicken strips with some pinches of the fajita seasoning mix. warmness 2 teaspoons vegetable oil in a skillet over medium warmth; cook dinner and stir seasoned bird until browned, about 2 mins in line with facet.
4. vicinity hen inside the baking dish with bell peppers and onion; pinnacle with closing fajita seasoning mix and vegetable oil. stir until fowl and greens are calmly covered.
five. bake in the preheated oven, stirring halfway via baking, until chook is no longer pink inside the middle, about half-hour.
6. spoon bird mixture into each tortilla and pinnacle with bitter cream, salsa, and cilantro.