1. cooking spray
2. 2 sliced red bell peppers,
3. 1 large sliced onion,
4. 2 pounds/1 kg skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
5. 1 (1 ounce) package fajita seasoning mix, divided
6. 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
7. 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
8. 1/2 cup sour cream
9. 1/2 cup salsa
10. 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:34 Minutes, Ready In:59 Minutes
1.heat oven to 400 degree. spray a glass baking dish with cooking spray.
2. place pink bell peppers and onion in the baking dish.
3. coat chicken strips with some pinches of the fajita seasoning mix.heat 2 teaspoons vegetable oil in a pan over medium heat; stir seasoned bird until browned,for 2 mins in line with facet.
4. vicinity hen inside the baking dish with bell peppers and onion; pinnacle with closing fajita seasoning mix and vegetable oil. stir until fowl and greens are calmly covered.
five. bake in the preheated oven, stirring halfway via baking, until cook is no longer pink inside the middle, about half-hour.
6. take bird mixture into each tortilla and pinnacle with bitter cream, salsa, and cilantro.