1. 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
2. 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
3. salt and ground black pepper to taste
4. 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
5. 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
6. 1/2 cup sour cream
7. 4 ounces processed cheese (such as Velveeta®)
8. 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
9. 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:22 Minutes, Ready In:32 Minutes
1. fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. cook dinner egg noodles at a boil until smooth but firm to the chew, approximately 6 mins. drain.
2. warmth a huge non-stick skillet over medium warmness. cook and stir ground red meat, seasoning with salt and pepper, till not red within the center, about 8 minutes. an immediately-read thermometer inserted into the middle have to study at least 160 ranges f (70 stages c). drain; reserve drippings inside the skillet.
3. reduce heat to medium-low. pour fowl broth, chicken soup, sour cream, cheese, rosemary, and thyme into the skillet. prepare dinner and stir, seasoning with salt and pepper, till properly combined and the cheese is melted, five to 7 minutes. reduce warmness to low. stir within the egg noodles and floor beef; prepare dinner till evenly combined, three to 5 mins.