1. 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
2. 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
3. salt and ground black pepper
4. 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
5. 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
6. 1/2 cup sour cream
7. 4 ounces/114 gram processed cheese
8. 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
9. 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:22 Minutes, Ready In:32 Minutes
1. boil salted water in a pot.cook egg noodles at a boil until smooth but firm to the chew,for 6 mins. drain.
2.heat a huge non-stick pan over medium heat. cook and stir ground red meat, seasoning with salt and pepper, till not red within the center,for 8 minutes. an immediately-read thermometer inserted into the middle have to study at least 70 degree c.drain; reserve drippings inside the skillet.
3. reduce heat to medium-low. pour fowl broth, chicken soup, sour cream, cheese, rosemary, and thyme into pan.cook and stir, seasoning with salt and pepper,till properly combined and the cheese is melted, for 7 minutes. reduce heat to low. stir within the egg noodles and floor beef;cook till evenly combined,for 5 mins.