1. 1 (16 ounce) package sweet cornbread mix
2. 1/2 cup milk
3. 1 egg
4. 2 pounds extra-lean ground beef
5. 1 small chopped onion
6. 1 jalapeno pepper chopped
7. 1 (8 ounce) can enchilada sauce
8. 1 cup chunky salsa
9. 1 cup frozen corn
10. 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
11. 1/2 cup mashed Cheddar cheese
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:55 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 20 Minutes
1.heat oven to 350 degree.
2.blend cornbread mix, milk, and egg together in a bowl until easy.
3. combine floor pork, onion, and jalapeno pepper in a big oven-evidence pan; cook and stir till beef is browned for five mins. stir in enchilada sauce, salsa, corn, and chipotle pepper until heated via for 5 mins.add cornbread batter on top.
4. bake within the heated oven until pinnacle is golden brown,for forty mins. sprinkle cheddar cheese over the pinnacle. retain baking till cheese is melted, about 5 minutes extra. permit stand 10 to fifteen mins earlier than serving.