1. 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2. 1 1/2 cups white sugar
3. 1/2 cup cocoa powder
4. 2 teaspoons baking soda
5. 1/2 teaspoon salt
6. 2/3 cup vegetable oil
7. 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
8. 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
9. 2 cups water
10. 1/3 cup white sugar
11. 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:55 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 ranges f (a hundred seventy five degrees c).
2. stir flour, 1 1/2 cups sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt collectively in a 8×12-inch baking pan. make three wells inside the aggregate. pour oil, vinegar, and vanilla extract every into their personal nicely. pour water into the pan. stir batter with a fork until well combined.
3. combine 1/3 cup sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. sprinkle three/four of the combination over the batter.
4. bake within the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out smooth, 30 to forty mins. sprinkle the last cinnamon sugar over the hot cake. let cool earlier than reducing, as a minimum 15 minutes.