old fashioned chook cutlets are dealt with to a salt-and-sugar soak earlier than dredging in a selfmade breading and frying to a crispy perfection.
1. 4 (4 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
2. 1/2 cup salt
3. 1/2 cup white sugar
4. 8 slices crustless bread, torn into large pieces
5. 1/4 cup dried parsley
6. 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
7. 2 large eggs
8. 3/4 cup olive oil, divided
9. salt and ground black pepper to taste
Prep:40 Minutes, Cook:4 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 24 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 2 hundred levels f (ninety five tiers c). region a huge oven-evidence plate on the bottom rack.
2. dissolve salt and sugar in water in a 1-quart casserole dish. place fowl inside the marinade. cowl and refrigerate for half-hour.
three. pat hen dry and area on a paper towel-covered baking sheet. allow air-dry for 10 minutes.
4. area bread in a blender or food processor; mixture until crumbly, approximately 30 seconds. mix bread crumbs with parsley in a shallow dish.
five. location flour in a shallow dish.
6. beat eggs with 1 tablespoon olive oil in a separate shallow dish.
7. season hen with salt and pepper. dredge each cutlet inside the flour, shaking off any excess; dip within the egg mixture and coat lightly in bread crumbs.
eight. warmth the final oil in a nonstick skillet over medium warmness. add 2 cutlets; prepare dinner till golden brown on the outdoor, now not pink within the center, and juices run clear, 2 to 3 minutes consistent with side. an immediate-read thermometer inserted into the center should examine at least one hundred sixty five levels f (74 stages c). cast off warmed plate from the oven; located cooked cutlets on the plate. repeat with the ultimate fowl.