1. 1 butternut squash, halved and seeded
2. 2 sweet potatoes, halved lengthwise
3. 2 3/4 cups water
4. 1/4 teaspoon salt
5. 1 1/2 cups whole grain couscous
6. 5 links precooked apple chicken sausage, sliced into rounds
7. 1 green bell pepper, diced
8. 1/2 cup diced green onion
9. 1 (12 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 10 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 45 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 ranges f (one hundred seventy five levels c). location butternut squash and candy potatoes cut-side down at the baking sheet.
2. bake in the preheated oven till softened, about 30 minutes. cool till easily treated, five to ten minutes. scoop flesh out of the skins; region in a 9×13-inch casserole dish.
3. carry water and salt to a boil in a small saucepan. stir in couscous; simmer over medium-excessive warmth until couscous is soft, about five mins. drain extra water.
4. stir couscous, sausage, inexperienced bell pepper, and green onion into the casserole dish. sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. cover casserole dish tightly with aluminum foil.
5. bake inside the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, 30 to forty minutes.