1. 1 butternut halved and seeded squash
2. 2 sweet potatoes cut lengthwise
3. 2 3/4 cups water
4. 1/4 teaspoon salt
5. 1 1/2 cups whole grain couscous
6. 5 sliced into rounds links precooked apple chicken sausage
7. 1 green bell pepper chopped
8. 1/2 cup chopped green onion
9. 1 (12 ounce) package mashed mozzarella cheese
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 10 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 45 Minutes
1.heat oven to 175 degree.place butternut squash and candy potatoes cut-side down at the baking sheet.
2. bake in the preheated oven till softened, about 30 minutes. cool till easily treated,for 10 minutes.remove flesh out of the skins; place in a casserole dish.
3.boil water in a saucepan. stir in couscous; simmer over medium-excessive warmth until couscous is soft for five mins. drain extra water.
4.mix couscous, sausage, inexperienced bell pepper, and green onion into the casserole dish. sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. cover casserole dish tightly with aluminum foil.
5. bake inside the heated oven until hot and bubbly, for 40 minutes.