1. 5 cups water
2. 2 1/2 cups quinoa
3. 1 tablespoon olive oil
4. 2 chopped onions,
5. salt to taste
6. 2 large sweet potatoes
7. 4 eggs
8. 1/2 cup tahini
9. 1/2 cup kefir
10. 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
11. 1/2 cup grated Parmesan chees
12. 1/4 cup sesame seeds
13. 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
14. 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pumpkin seeds
15. 1 tablespoon soy sauce
16. 1 tablespoon all-purpose vegetable seasoning
17. 1 tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar (such as Bragg®)
18. salt and ground black pepper to taste
19. 3/4 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
20. 1/2 cup spelt flour, or more as needed
21. 2 tablespoons butter
22. 24 thin slices Cheddar cheese
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:41 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 6 Minutes
1.boil quinoa in a saucepan. lessen heat to medium-low, cowl, and simmer until quinoa is soft,for 20 mins.
2. heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. add onions and salt; cook and stir until gentle,for 8 minutes.
3. keep sweet potatoes on a microwave-safe plate; prick all over with a fork. cook on excessive, turning once, till soft, 8 to 10 minutes. cool until without difficulty dealt with for 5 minutes.
4. peel sweet potatoes and vicinity flesh in a bowl.blend eggs, tahini, kefir, flax seeds, parmesan cheese, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, soy sauce, vegetable seasoning, vinegar, salt, and pepper; . stir in quinoa, onions, and corn.
5. stir enough spelt flour into the sweet potato combination till it barely holds together.
6. soften 1/4 teaspoon butter on a griddle over medium warmness. spoon a burger-sized patty onto the recent griddle and prepare dinner until browned, about four mins. turn; add 1 slice cheddar cheese. cover patty with a frying pan and cook dinner until cheese is melted,for 4 mins extra. repeat with ultimate butter, sweet potato aggregate, and cheddar cheese.