1. 5 cups water
2. 2 1/2 cups quinoa
3. 1 tablespoon olive oil
4. 2 onions, chopped
5. salt to taste
6. 2 large sweet potatoes
7. 4 eggs
8. 1/2 cup tahini
9. 1/2 cup kefir
10. 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
11. 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, or more to taste
12. 1/4 cup sesame seeds
13. 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
14. 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pumpkin seeds, or more to taste
15. 1 tablespoon soy sauce
16. 1 tablespoon all-purpose vegetable seasoning
17. 1 tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar (such as Bragg®)
18. salt and ground black pepper to taste
19. 3/4 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
20. 1/2 cup spelt flour, or more as needed
21. 2 tablespoons butter
22. 24 thin slices Cheddar cheese
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:41 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 6 Minutes
1. convey water and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. lessen warmth to medium-low, cowl, and simmer until quinoa is soft, 15 to 20 mins.
2. warmth olive oil in a big skillet over medium warmness. add onions and salt; cook and stir until gentle, 5 to 8 minutes.
three. region sweet potatoes on a microwave-safe plate; prick all over with a fork. cook dinner on excessive, turning once, till soft, 8 to 10 minutes. cool until without difficulty dealt with, approximately five minutes.
4. peel sweet potatoes and vicinity flesh in a bowl. add eggs, tahini, kefir, flax seeds, parmesan cheese, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, soy sauce, vegetable seasoning, vinegar, salt, and pepper; beat with an electric powered mixer till properly mixed. stir in quinoa, onions, and corn.
5. stir enough spelt flour into the sweet potato combination till it barely holds together.
6. soften 1/4 teaspoon butter on a griddle over medium warmness. spoon a burger-sized patty onto the recent griddle and prepare dinner until browned, about four mins. turn; add 1 slice cheddar cheese. cover patty with a frying pan and cook dinner until cheese is melted, approximately four mins extra. repeat with ultimate butter, sweet potato aggregate, and cheddar cheese.