use sriracha, kalamata olives, onion, and mushroom to bring a contemporary taste profile to your brussels sprouts dish this season.
1. 4 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
2. 1/2 cup diced onion
3. 1/2 cup diced mushrooms
4. 15 pitted Kalamata olives, drained (reserve 1/2 teaspoon brine) and diced
5. 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
6. 3 cloves garlic, minced
7. 4 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning (such as Mrs. Dash®)
8. 1 tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce
9. 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
10. ground black pepper to taste
11. 2 tablespoons olive oil
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:25 Minutes
1. mix sprouts, onion, mushrooms, olives, lemon juice, garlic, lemon-pepper seasoning, sriracha, dill, and black pepper in a huge bowl; stir to season vegetables completely.
2. warmth olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-excessive heat. prepare dinner brussels sprouts combination in warm oil, stirring once in a while, till smooth-crisp, about 10 mins.