1. 1 pound spaghetti
2. 1/2 cup sesame oil
3. 7 tablespoons honey
4. 6 tablespoons soy sauce
5. 1/4 cup corn oil
6. 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
7. 1 teaspoon salt
8. 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
9. 3/4 cup shaved green onions
10. 1/3 cup honey-roasted peanuts
11. 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:4 Hours 25 Minutes
1. bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring every now and then until cooked via but firm to the chew, about 12 mins; drain.
2. mix spaghetti, sesame oil, honey, soy sauce, corn oil, purple pepper flakes, and salt together in a big bowl till spaghetti is calmly coated. cowl bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. upload cilantro, inexperienced onions, peanuts, and sesame seeds; toss to combine.