chopped walnuts and graham cracker crumbs are layered with a creamy vanilla cheesecake aggregate and crowned with raspberries and whipped topping.
1. 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted
2. 4 squares low-fat honey graham crackers
3. 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
4. 1/4 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
5. 1/4 cup low-fat milk, or more as needed
6. 2 packets Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Light Start™ Classic French Vanilla Powdered Drink Mix
7. 1 tablespoon vanilla
8. 1 cup fresh raspberries
9. 1 packet stevia based sweetener (such as Stevia In The Raw®)
10. 1/4 cup frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
Prep:15 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours 15 Minutes
1. in a food processor, combine walnuts and graham crackers. cover and technique to excellent crumbs.
2. in a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric powered mixer on medium velocity for 30 seconds. add yogurt, milk, carnation breakfast necessities(r) mild start(tm) conventional french vanilla light start powdered drink mix, and vanilla. beat until blended.
three. in a small bowl, mash raspberries lightly with a fork, including stevia within the uncooked.
four. divide half of of the graham cracker combination among four 1/2-pint jars. spoon 1/2 of the cheesecake mixture carefully over the crumb aggregate and spread to a clean layer. repeat with the ultimate half of the graham cracker mixture and closing half of the cheesecake combination, in order that there are 4 layers. spoon raspberry aggregate during the last cheesecake combination layer. screw on lids and relax within the refrigerator 2 hours or up to 2 days. earlier than serving, upload frozen mild whipped dessert topping.