1. 1 cup water
2. 1 1/2 ounces fresh yeast
3. 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
4. 2 teaspoons salt
5. 1 teaspoon honey
6. 2 cups all-purpose flour
7. 2 cups rye flour
8. 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
9. 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
10. 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
11. 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds, or to taste
12. 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds, or to taste
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours, Ready In:1 Hours 10 Minutes
1. line a 9×5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. combine water and yeast in a bowl; stir till yeast is dissolved. stir in vinegar, salt, and honey.
3. integrate all-purpose flour, rye flour, walnuts, 1/three cup sunflower seeds, and 1/three cup pumpkin seeds in a large bowl. stir in water aggregate with a timber spoon till dough is sticky and soft. switch dough to the organized loaf pan. sprinkle 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds and 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds on pinnacle.
4. place loaf pan in the bloodless oven. heat oven to 400 tiers f (200 levels c). bake until pinnacle is golden brown, about 1 hour.