1. 1 1/3 cups coarsely chopped pecans
2. 1 1/4 cups butter, divided
3. 3 cups all-purpose flour
4. 2 teaspoons baking powder
5. 1/2 teaspoon salt
6. 2 cups white sugar
7. 4 eggs
8. 1 cup milk
9. 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 20 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 30 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 tiers f (175 degrees c). integrate pecans and 1/four cup butter in a baking pan.
2. bake pecans inside the preheated oven until toasted and fragrant, about 20 mins. allow cool.
3. integrate flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
4. integrate last 1 cup butter and sugar in a massive bowl; beat with an electric powered mixer until creamy. beat in eggs separately. mix in flour combination, alternating with milk and vanilla extract, till batter is easy. fold in pecans.
5. lessen oven temperature to 325 ranges f (165 tiers c). grease a fluted tube pan (consisting of bundt(r)).
6. pour batter into the organized pan.
7. bake inside the preheated oven till a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out smooth, about 1 hour.