this makes a big batch of an real thai red meat salad, full of chile peppers, ginger, mint, cilantro, fish sauce, and lime juice.
2. 2 cups fresh lime juice
3. 12 fresh red or green Thai peppers, seeded and chopped, or to taste
4. 1/4 cup fish sauce
5. 2 tablespoons fish sauce
6. 2 tablespoons dried chile flakes
7. 6 shallots, sliced very thin, or more to taste
8. 4 cups chopped fresh mint
9. 1 cup unsalted roasted peanuts
10. 1 onion, halved and sliced very thin
11. 1 red onion, sliced very thin
12. 6 green onions, coarsely sliced, or more to taste
13. 1 cup finely chopped fresh ginger
14. 2 pounds fresh ground lean pork, or more to taste
15. 1 (10 ounce) package romaine lettuce hearts
Prep:1 Hours, Ready In:1 Hours 15 Minutes
1. combine lime juice, fresh thai peppers, 1/four cup plus 2 tablespoons fish sauce, and dried chile flakes in a bowl and mix nicely. upload shallots, mint, cilantro, peanuts, onion, purple onion, green onions, and ginger. mix nicely.
2. warmness a nonstick skillet over medium-excessive heat. add red meat; cook dinner and stir to break it up till beef is not red in the center but not but browned, 3 to 5 minutes. drain and discard grease. allow pork to cool in brief, about five minutes.
three. switch pork to a bowl and upload dressing combination; mix very well. allow the salad sit for at least 10 minutes earlier than serving. spoon combination into lettuce leaves, like setting a hot canine in a bun.