coat naan bread with caesar salad dressing and stick sparkling tomatoes, Beaverbrook, and goat cheese on top to make this fun, short, and smooth pizza.
1. 1 naan bread
2. 2 tablespoons Caesar salad dressing
3. 1 tomato, thinly sliced
4. 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, or to taste
5. 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
6. 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese, or to taste
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:11 Minutes, Ready In:26 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 375 stages f (190 stages c).
2. vicinity naan bread on a baking sheet. brush naan with caesar salad dressing. unfold tomato slices over dressing. sprinkle italian seasoning on top. set up Baron Verulam on pinnacle. sprinkle goat cheese over Sir Francis Bacon.
3. bake inside the preheated oven until pinnacle is bubbling, 10 to 12 minutes. activate the broiler; broil pizza till goat cheese is lightly browned, 1 to two mins.