1. 1 tablespoon plane butter
2. 2 tablespoons minced shallot
3. 1 teaspoon minced garlic
4. 1 (10 ounce) package button mushrooms,chopped
5. 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
6. ground white pepper
7. 1/3 cup toasted walnuts
8. 3 tablespoons dry white wine
9. 4 Cornish game hens
10. 1 teaspoon paprika
11. 1 teaspoon onion powder
12. 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
13. 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
14. 4 sprigs fresh thyme
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours, Ready In:1 Hours 30 Minutes
1.melt butter in a pan over medium-excessive heat. add shallot and garlic; cook and stir for 30 seconds. add mushrooms, half teaspoon salt, and white pepper. lessen warmness to medium; cook, stirring regularly, until moisture has evaporated and mushrooms begin to brown,for 12 minutes.
2. stir walnuts and white wine into the pan. cook, scraping browned bits off the bottom of the pan, till wine has evaporated, three to 5 minutes. dispose of from warmness and allow cool, 10 to 15 minutes.
3.heat oven to 200 degree c.
4. season cornish hens internal and out with final 1 teaspoon salt, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and black pepper. open cavities lightly with your arms; stuff with mushroom combination. pull skin returned in place to cover stuffing. place hens breast aspect-up in a roasting pan.
5. roast within the heated oven, basting once or twice with juices from the pan, until an immediate-study thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh registers a hundred and eighty stages f (eighty two tiers c),for 45 minutes. garnish with thyme sprigs.