1. 1 1/3 cups white sugar
2. 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
3. 2/3 cup evaporated milk
4. 1/2 cup unsalted butter
5. 1/4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
6. 1/4 teaspoon salt
7. 2 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
8. 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
9. 1 cup chopped pecans
10. 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:5 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours 15 Minutes
1. mix sugar, marshmallow cream, evaporated milk, butter, coffee-flavored liqueur, and salt in a heavy saucepan over medium warmth. deliver to a boil, stirring constantly. take away from heat; stir in semisweet chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips until melted. upload pecans and vanilla extract.
2.line an 8-inch rectangular baking dish with aluminum foil, leaving an overhang on 2 contrary aspects. pour in chocolate mixture. refrigerate fudge till company, about 2 hours. elevate out of the baking dish; cut into forty eight squares.