1. 2 cups self-rising flour
2. 1/2 cup white sugar
3. 1/2 cup chopped pecans, or to taste (optional)
4. 1/4 cup brown sugar
5. 1 egg
6. 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:8 Minutes, Ready In:18 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 tiers f (a hundred seventy five stages c).
2. integrate flour, white sugar, pecans, brown sugar, egg, and oil in a bowl. blend batter very well. fill each cup of a muffin tin 2/three-full with batter.
3. bake inside the preheated oven till tops spring lower back while gently pressed, 8 to 12 minutes.