1. 2 1/4 cups milk, divided
2. 10 eggs
3. salt and ground black pepper to taste
4. 1 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles
5. 1 (16 ounce) package breakfast sausage
6. 1 small onion
7. 1/4 cup butter
8. 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
9. 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
10. 1 (8 ounce) package diced cooked ham
11. 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley
12. 2 cups ricotta cheese
13. 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
14. 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
15. 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt (optional)
16. 2 (4.5 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours, Ready In:1 Hours 30 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 stages f (175 levels c). butter a baking pan.
2. whisk 1/4 cup milk and eggs together in a bowl. season with salt and pepper. spread into the prepared baking pan.
3. bake inside the preheated oven till stable but slightly moist on pinnacle, approximately 10 mins. allow cool.
4. carry a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. cook lasagna noodles within the boiling water, stirring sometimes till soft yet firm to the chew, about eight minutes. drain.
5. cook dinner sausage in a deep saucepan over medium warmness till browned, approximately 6 mins. switch to a plate, reserving grease inside the pan.
6. preheat oven to 400 tiers f (2 hundred ranges c).
7. region onions within the hot saucepan with the reserved grease. cook dinner and stir until starting to soften, about 5 minutes. upload butter; increase warmness to medium-high. add flour; prepare dinner and stir for 2 mins. pour in milk slowly; season with salt and pepper. bring to a simmer and prepare dinner until sauce is thickened, about four mins. cast off from heat; stir within the cooked sausage, diced tomatoes, ham, and parsley.
8. cut into cooked sheet of eggs into strips about the size of the lasagna noodles.
9. blend ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, and garlic salt collectively in a bowl.
10. unfold a skinny layer of the sauce into the lowest of a baking dish. upload a layer of lasagna noodles. sprinkle a part of the cheese mixture on top. scatter a number of the mushrooms over the cheese. place a layer of the egg strips on top. persevering with layering the last sauce, noodles, cheese, mushrooms, and egg strips. pinnacle the final layer with sauce and cheese.
11. bake in the preheated oven until cheese is lightly browned, approximately 20 minutes.