1. 1 pound shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
2. 1 pound margarine, softened
3. 5 cups all-purpose flour
4. 1 cup toasted chopped pecans
5. 1 teaspoon salt
6. 1 (16 ounce) package confectioners’ sugar
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:15 Minutes, Ready In:50 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 375 levels f (one hundred ninety degrees c).
2. blend cheddar cheese and margarine collectively in a huge bowl till nicely-combined. upload flour, pecans, and salt; stir till dough is properly-blended. roll into 1- to two-inch balls and region on a baking sheet.
3. bake inside the preheated oven till golden brown, 15 to twenty minutes. cool completely.
4. pour confectioners’ sugar right into a shallow bowl; roll cooled cheese balls in sugar to coat absolutely.