1. 3 large green plantains
2. 1/3 cup vegetable oil
3. 1 small onion,chopped
4. 8 cloves garlic, crushed,
5. 1 (3.5 ounce) bag crushed fried pork skins
6. 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
7. 1 (13.75 ounce) can chicken broth
8. 2 tablespoons margarine
9. 2 teaspoons margarine
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:36 Minutes, Ready In:56 Minutes
1.heat oven to 350 degrees f (a hundred seventy five stages c).
2. peel plantains; reduce into 1-inch pieces. warmth oil in a pan; add plantains and cook till golden, 3 to 5 mins. transfer to a baking dish; booking oil. add onion and garlic to the pan; cook and stir until softened, for 5 mins.
3. mash plantain in the baking dish, the use of a fork till the feel resembles corn bread stuffing. upload beef rinds; mix in onion-garlic combination and salt. pour in broth, dot with 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons margarine, and cowl tightly with aluminum foil.
4. bake inside the heated oven for half-hour.