1. 2 (9 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach – thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
2. 1/3 pound cottage cheese
3. 3 eggs, beaten
4. 1 pinch ground nutmeg
5. 1 pinch cayenne pepper
6. 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
7. 1/3 pound shredded Cheddar cheese
8. 1/3 pound shredded Swiss cheese
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:25 Minutes, Ready In:40 Minutes
1.heat oven to 200 degree c. gently grease a large baking dish.
2. mix spinach, cottage cheese, eggs, nutmeg and cayenne pepper in a large bowl. stir flour into cheddar cheese and swiss cheese in any other bowl until cheeses are coated; add cheese mixture to spinach mixture. pour combination into prepared baking dish.
3. bake inside the preheated oven until the middle of the spinach mixture does now not wiggle, 25 to 30 minutes.