1. 2 whole fish, scaled and cleaned
2. 1 lemon
3. 8 cups water
4. 4 crushed green bananas
5. 1 pound/half kg pumpkin, in small pieces
6. 2 grated potatoes
7. 2 ears corn, cut into 1-inch pieces
8. 4 ounces/114 gm carrots, in small pieces
9. 1/2 cup chopped okra
10. 4 chopped scallions,
11. 1 hot Chile pepper
12. 2 cloves grated garlic
13. 1 teaspoon salt
14. 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
15. 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves stripped
Prep:35 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours, Ready In:2 Hours 5 Minutes
1. rinse fish with lemon juice; drain.
2. boil water in a bowl. add fish; for 30 minutes. strain fish, booking broth. let fish cool. take away bones, looking to maintain huge portions of fish intact.
3. carry broth to a boil. add green bananas, pumpkin, potatoes, corn, carrots, okra, scallions, Chile pepper, garlic, salt, pepper, and thyme. keep it to boil. reduce heat to low; simmer until potatoes are almost tender, for 10 minutes. stir in fish. simmer till flavors combine,for five minutes more.
4. eliminate soup from heat and permit stand before serving, for 30 minutes. discard Chile pepper.