1. 1 (12 ounce) cod fillet
2. 3 tablespoons sugar
3. 3 tablespoons water
4. 1/4 cup yellow miso paste
5. 2 tablespoons mirin or sake or combination of both
6. 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
7. 1 pound slender asparagus spears, trimmed
8. 1/2 pound shiitake mushrooms, sliced
9. 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
10. Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:5 Hours
1. reduce the cod into four equal portions, rinse and pat dry.
2. in a small saucepan, combine the water and sugar and bring to a boil. stir within the miso and mirin or sake. vicinity the pan back over medium-excessive warmness and stir until the sugar has dissolved. remove from the heat and funky.
3. vicinity the cod in a ceramic dish and coat with the miso glaze. marinate the fish in a single day or for as a minimum 4 hours.
4. preheat the oven to 450 levels f. line a sheet pan with reynolds wrap(r) aluminum foil. wipe off the extra marinade from the fish (but do not rinse with water) and location skin-side down on the foil-lined pan.
5. drizzle the asparagus spears and sliced mushrooms with olive oil and season with kosher salt and black pepper. toss to coat. scatter the vegetables across the fish fillets.
6. broil the fish and greens for 10 to fifteen mins relying at the thickness of the cod, or until the fish has cooked thru however continues to be flaky and the greens are fork soft.