1. 1 (10 ounce) package chocolate-covered mint cookies (such as Girl Scout Thin Mints®), finely crushed
2. 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
3. 1 1/2 cups white sugar
4. 3/4 cup milk
5. 4 eggs, at room temperature
6. 1 cup sour cream
7. 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
8. 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:25 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 35 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 levels f (175 levels c). line a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners.
2. spread a heaping teaspoon of overwhelmed cookies over the lowest of each muffin cup.
3. beat cream cheese and sugar in a big bowl the use of a electric mixer until clean. mixture in milk. add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after every addition. add bitter cream, flour, and vanilla extract; mix until easy. fill each muffin cup half-complete with batter.
4. bake in the preheated oven till the middle of a cupcake no longer jiggles when pressed, 25 to 35 mins. allow cool, 1 to two hours.