1. 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
2. 2 teaspoons kosher salt
3. cracked black pepper to taste
4. 12 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves stripped and finely chopped
5. 2 pounds small Yukon Gold potatoes
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 5 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 25 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees f (one hundred seventy five ranges c). line the cups of a muffin tin with small rounds of parchment paper.
2. spoon 1 half teaspoons melted butter into every muffin cup. pinnacle with 1/2 teaspoon rosemary. stir last rosemary into the ultimate melted butter.
three. slice potatoes as thinly as feasible on a mandoline; switch to a huge bowl. pour in melted butter and rosemary. season with salt and pepper. toss potato slices to coat.
4. arrange potato slices within the muffin cups, layering them so that they overlap barely within the form of a flower. drizzle ultimate butter on pinnacle. cover muffin tin with aluminum foil.
five. bake inside the preheated oven till a pointy knife slides without problems pierces the potatoes, approximately 35 minutes. do away with from the oven. growth oven temperature to 425 ranges f (220 stages c).
6. line a baking sheet with parchment paper. invert muffin tin carefully onto the baking sheet. rearrange any potato slices that fall out.
7. go back potatoes to the oven and bake till edges are brown and crisp, approximately half-hour extra.