1. For the Shells:
2. 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
3. 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour, or as needed
4. 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie dough for a double-crust pie
5. For the Cheesecake Layer:
6. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
7. 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
8. 1 large egg
9. 1 tablespoon bourbon
10. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
11. 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
12. For the Pecan Pie Layer:
13. 1/3 cup light corn syrup
14. 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
15. 1 large egg
16. 1 tablespoon bourbon
17. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
18. 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
19. 2/3 cup chopped pecans
20. 10 pecan halves
Prep:35 Minutes, Cook:40 Minutes, Ready In:3 Hours 15 Minutes
1. grease a 12-cup muffin tin generously with melted butter, together with the complete pinnacle of the pan.
2. dirt a flat paintings floor with flour. unroll 1 pie crust at a time, refrigerating the other even as you work. reduce into four circles the usage of a four-inch spherical cookie cutter. roll dough scraps into a ball; roll out and cut out 1 greater circle. repeat with the final crust to yield 10 circles overall.
3. location dough circles into the muffin cups, operating speedy, by using urgent down facilities and making sure dough is in complete contact with the sides. clean down the top edges so the mini pie shells are uniform or even with the top of every cup. refrigerate until equipped to apply.
four. beat cream cheese, half cup brown sugar, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon bourbon, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1/4 teaspoon sea salt in a bowl using an electric mixer till cheesecake combination is nicely blended and no lumps stay, scraping down aspects of the bowl as important.
5. whisk corn syrup, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon bourbon, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1/four teaspoon sea salt together in a separate bowl to make the pecan pie filling.
6. preheat oven to 350 levels f (175 levels c). move oven rack to the lowest part of the oven.
7. fill the chilled crusts 2/3-complete with the cheesecake mixture the use of an ice cream scoop with a lever. knock the lowest of the muffin tin onto the counter to expel air bubbles. pinnacle each pie with 1 tablespoon chopped pecans; fill to the top with pecan pie filling. garnish the center of every pie with a pecan half of.
eight. bake on the lowest rack in the preheated oven till puffed and golden, approximately forty mins. cool on a twine rack for at least 2 hours.