1. 3 tablespoons olive oil
2. 1/2 chopped onion
3. 1 1/2 pounds fresh shelled beans
4. 2 tablespoons water
5. 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
6. 1 cup boiling water
7. 1 teaspoon lemon juice
8. 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
10. 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:15 Minutes, Ready In:30 Minutes
1.heat oil in a pan over medium heat. add onions; cook and stir until aromatic, for 1 minute. toss in fava beans and cook until barely smooth,for 2 mins.
2. blend 2 tablespoons water and flour together in a bowl; pour into the fava bean mixture. add 1 cup water, lemon juice, sugar, and salt. cowl and convey to a boil. reduce heat to low and cook until fava beans are very tender,for 5 minutes.
3. stir dill into the fava bean combination; continue cooking until flavors are mixed, about 2 mins.let it cool to room temperature.