that is an actual mexican favored! shredded chook and onions are simmered in a thick and spicy chipotle sauce, then served over crunchy tostada shells.
1. 2 tablespoons olive oil
2. 1 large onion, cut into rings
3. 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
4. 1 (7 ounce) can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, or to taste
5. 2 pounds shredded cooked chicken meat
6. 16 tostada shells
7. 1/2 cup sour cream
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:25 Minutes, Ready In:35 Minutes
1. warmness olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. upload the onions; cook dinner and stir till softened and translucent, approximately 5 minutes. meanwhile, puree the tomatoes with chipotle peppers and adobo sauce to taste. pour into the onions, and upload fowl. cover, and simmer for 20 mins.
2. to serve, mound the hen onto tostada shells, and garnish with a dollop of sour cream.