1. 2 pounds ground pork
2. 1 onion, finely chopped
3. 1 (32 ounce) carton chicken broth, or as needed
4. 1 (16 ounce) package seasoned dry stuffing mix (such as Bell’s Traditional Stuffing®)
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 15 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 25 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 stages f (one hundred seventy five levels c).
2. deliver pork, onion, and hen broth to a simmer in a large pot; cook, stirring now and again to break up massive pieces of pork, until pork is not red on the center, approximately half-hour.
3. do away with pot from warmth; stir in stuffing mix until evenly moistened. pour aggregate into a baking dish with a lid.
4. bake in the preheated oven till stuffing is heated thru and flavors are mixed, approximately 45 mins.