1. 1 (28 ounce) package frozen cooked Italian-style meatballs, thawed
2. 1 (26 ounce) jar tomato pasta sauce
3. 1 (14.5 ounce) can Del Monte® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
4. 1 (14.5 ounce) can Del Monte® Sliced Carrots, drained
5. 1 (14.5 ounce) can Del Monte® Cut Green Beans, drained
6. 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
7. 1 (32 ounce) package frozen Ore-Ida® Tater Tots®
8. 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
9. Chopped fresh basil (optional)
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:35 Minutes, Ready In:45 Minutes
1. heat oven to 425 degrees f.
2. combine meatballs, pasta sauce, tomatoes, carrots and green beans in a 13×9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and top with tater tots(r).
3. bake till sauce is bubbly and tater children(r) are golden brown, approximately 30 to 35 minutes. cast off from oven; sprinkle tater children(r) with parmesan cheese and garnish with basil, if desired.