give your salad a kick with leftover smoked beef, black beans, mexican-fashion corn, cherry tomatoes, and a drizzle of smoky fish fry sauce.
1. 1/2 cup chopped lettuce
2. 1/4 cup canned black beans, drained
3. 1/4 cup Mexican style corn, drained
4. 1/4 cup shredded smoked pork
5. 6 cherry tomatoes, halved, or more to taste
6. 1 tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese, or to taste
7. 1/4 cup barbeque sauce (such as Marko’s Original Smokin’ BBQ sauce)
Prep:10 Minutes, Ready In:10 Minutes
1. integrate lettuce, black beans, corn, red meat, and tomatoes in a bowl. upload cheese; mix thoroughly. drizzle barbecue sauce on pinnacle.