1. 10 1/2 ounces firm tofu
2. 1 tablespoon miso paste
3. 2 teaspoons soy sauce
4. 1 teaspoon sesame oil
5. 1 teaspoon white sugar
6. 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
7. 1 teaspoon doubanjiang (soybean paste)
8. 1 teaspoon grated ginger
9. 1 clove garlic, grated
10. 1/2 cup water, divided
11. 1 tablespoon cornstarch
12. 2 1/2 ounces ground beef
13. 2 1/2 ounces ground pork
14. 1/3 green onion, minced
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:30 Minutes
1. drain tofu, wrap in paper towels, and location in a microwave-safe bowl. cook within the microwave for two mins. unwrap and slice into three/4-inch cubes.
2. whisk miso paste, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, oyster sauce, doubanjiang, ginger, and garlic collectively in a bowl.
3. whisk 1 tablespoon water and cornstarch together in a small bowl until smooth.
4. integrate miso aggregate, final water, ground red meat, and ground beef collectively in a huge microwave-secure bowl. cover and prepare dinner on 600w for four minutes. drain liquid into the cornstarch combination; mix well.
5. mix tofu, cornstarch aggregate, and inexperienced onion carefully into the bowl of floor meat. cover and cook until flavors integrate, about 4 minutes.