1. 2 cups chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
2. 5 tablespoons butter
3. 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
4. 5 eggs
5. 1 cup white sugar
6. 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
7. 2 (4 ounce) bars dark chocolate (such as Lindt® 70% Cocoa)
8. 1 (4 ounce) bar milk chocolate (such as Lindt® Milk Chocolate Classic Recipe Bar)
9. 1/2 cup sour cream
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:52 Minutes, Ready In:3 Hours 52 Minutes
1. preheat oven to three hundred tiers f (one hundred fifty tiers c).
2. mix cookie crumbs and butter collectively in a bowl. press crust combination right into a 9-inch springform pan.
3. beat cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract collectively in a big bowl with an electric powered mixer until easy and fluffy. spoon half of of the cream cheese combination into the crust.
4. spoil dark chocolate and milk chocolate into smaller portions. vicinity darkish chocolate and 1/4 of the milk chocolate inside the pinnacle of a double boiler over simmering water. stir regularly, scraping down the perimeters with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, approximately 5 mins.
5. stir melted chocolate into the bowl of last cream cheese aggregate. drizzle over the batter within the crust to make a swirl sample.
6. bake in the preheated oven till center is set, approximately 50 minutes. switch cheesecake to a cord rack to chill cheesecake completely, at the least forty mins.
7. location the cheesecake on a serving plate. cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate till chilled, 2 hours to overnight.
8. melt the last milk chocolate using the double broiler, about five minutes. combine with bitter cream in a small bowl; spread over the cheesecake. relax until frosting is about, about five mins.