use leftover salmon and almond meal to make this for salmon patties with dill which can be both low-carb and smooth to make.
1. 8 ounces cold baked salmon, broken into small pieces
2. 2 eggs, beaten
3. 1/3 cup almond meal
4. 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
5. 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
6. 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
7. 1/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
8. 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
9. 1 squeeze lemon juice
10. 1/4 cup butter
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:20 Minutes
1. lightly mix salmon, eggs, almond meal, dill, onion powder, lemon pepper, seafood seasoning, pink pepper flakes, and lemon juice collectively in a bowl till well combined but now not tender; form into four huge patties.
2. soften butter in a large skillet over medium warmth. fry patties in melted butter until browned absolutely, five to 7 minutes in step with side.