1. 2 cups flax seed meal
2. 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or to taste
3. 2 1/2 teaspoons dill weed
4. 1 teaspoon salt
5. 1 teaspoon baking powder
6. 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
7. 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
8. 5 eggs, beaten
9. 3/4 cup cottage cheese
10. 1/4 cup water
11. 1 tablespoon olive oil
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:37 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 levels f (one hundred seventy five ranges c). line a baking pan with parchment paper and lightly grease.
2. integrate flax seed meal, sugar replacement, dill weed, salt, baking powder, garlic powder, and onion powder in a bowl. mix properly. stir in eggs, cottage cheese, water, and oil; combine well, ensuring there are no apparent strings of egg white. allow batter relaxation until slightly thickened, 2 to 3 minutes.
3. pour batter into the organized pan. unfold into a rectangle 1 to two inches from the edges of pan.
four. bake within the preheated oven until browning and the pinnacle springs returned while pressed, approximately 20 mins. permit cool before slicing.