1. 1/4 cup olive oil
2. 1 pound ground beef
3. 2 cloves crushed garlic
4. 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
5. 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
6. 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
7. 2 cups marinara sauce
8. 1 eggplant in pieces
9. 2 small zucchini in pieces
10. 2 Cubanelle chopped peppers,
11. 2 cups chopped fresh mushrooms
12. 2 small sweet potatoes, thinly sliced
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 21 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 56 Minutes
1.heat oven to 375 degree. grease baking pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
2.heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan over medium heat. cook red meat, breaking apart into small pieces the usage of a timber spoon, till browned, approximately five minutes. circulate to a bowl the use of a slotted spoon.
3.heat the last 1 tablespoon oil. add garlic and cook till aromatic for 30 seconds. add to the red meat. season red meat with 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. stir in 1 half cups marinara sauce till properly combined.
4. cook and stir eggplant inside the pan until gentle for 2 minutes according to aspect. season with salt. set on a plate. repeat with zucchini. cook and stir mushrooms over medium heat until soft for 5 minutes. switch to a bowl. cook and stir cubanelle peppers till tender for 3 minutes.
5. lay sweet potatoes evenly over the lowest of the baking pan keep few few slices side. layer eggplant, red meat, zucchini, cubanelle peppers, and mushrooms on top. cowl with the final 1/2 cup marinara. pinnacle with the keep sweet potato slices side. drizzle with oil; season with the ultimate 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. cowl with aluminum foil.
6. bake inside the heated oven till candy potatoes are soft for 45 minutes. dispose of aluminum foil and bake until golden brown for 15 minutes more. allow relaxation for 5 minutes before serving.