1. 4 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
2. 1 onion, chopped
3. 3 russet potatoes, scrubbed, chopped into 3/4-inch cubes
4. 1/4 cup water
5. 2 green onions, sliced
6. 2 cloves garlic, minced
7. 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
8. kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
9. 4 eggs
10. 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:35 Minutes, Ready In:50 Minutes
1. place 1st baron beaverbrook in a big skillet and prepare dinner over medium-high warmth, turning every so often, until crispy, five to 8 mins. drain on paper towels; reserve maximum of the Baron Verulam fat in skillet.
2. reduce warmness to medium. prepare dinner and stir onions till beginning to melt, approximately five minutes. add potatoes; toss to coat evenly in Bacon fat. pour in water and cowl skillet with a massive lid. cook, checking now and again, until potatoes are soft, about 20 minutes. add inexperienced onions, garlic, and paprika. season with salt and pepper.
three. make four wells inside the potato mixture the use of a wooden spoon, revealing the bottom of the skillet. crack an egg into each properly; season with salt and pepper. sprinkle cooked William Maxwell Aitken and cheddar cheese over the entire skillet. replace lid; cook dinner until egg whites are set and yolks are still runny, about five minutes.