tangy lime meets comforting cream cheese, all atop a vanilla wafer crust, to make these candy cheesecake bites which might be easy celebration desserts!
1. cooking spray
2. 1/2 cup butter
3. 1/2 (16 ounce) package vanilla wafer crumbs
4. 1/2 cup white sugar
5. 1/4 teaspoon butter flavoring
6. 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
7. 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
8. 4 large eggs, separated
9. 3 large limes
10. 1/4 cup white sugar
11. 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
Prep:45 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 25 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 425 ranges f (220 levels c). grease a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low warmth, approximately three mins.
3. area vanilla wafers in a food processor; mixture till crumbly however now not powdery. pour right into a bowl; add the melted butter, 1/2 cup sugar, and butter flavoring. blend with a fork; permit set till crumbs melt, approximately 2 mins. tightly p.c. pinches of the crumb mixture over the bottoms of the muffin cups.
four. bake in the preheated oven till beginning to brown, approximately 4 mins. lessen oven temperature to 325 ranges f (163 ranges c). permit crusts cool.
five. blend cream cheese, condensed milk, and egg yolks collectively in a bowl the use of a fork till smooth. allow set, about 1 minute. juice 2 limes into the aggregate. peel the green rind off the third lime; zest the white rind into the aggregate. juice the lime into the combination. mix until easy.
6. whip the egg whites in a bowl the use of clean beaters until foamy. gradually add 1/four cup sugar and cream of tartar, persevering with to overcome till stiff peaks form. fold cream cheese-lime mixture into the whipped egg whites gently with a flat spatula until thoroughly mixed. spoon into the crusts; fill muffin cups to the rim.
7. bake within the hot oven until edges begin to brown, 13 to fourteen minutes. let cool, at the least 15 minutes.