2. 1 cup jasmine rice
3. 1/4 cup dry lentils
4. 1 tablespoon olive oil
5. 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
6. 2 tablespoons soy sauce
7. 3/4 cup frozen peas
8. 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
9. 1 dash ground cinnamon
10. 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
11. 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
12. 2 teaspoons chopped fresh ginger
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:26 Minutes, Ready In:41 Minutes
1.put water, rice, lentils, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and salt to a boil in a pot over medium warmth. cowl and simmer till rice is gentle, about 20 minutes. dispose of from warmth. stir in soy sauce. preserve covered.
2. microwave peas on high in a microwave-secure bowl till in part thawed, 20 to 30 seconds.
3. microwave fowl on excessive in a microwave-secure bowl for about forty five seconds. mix in peas and cinnamon.
4. coat the lowest of a serving dish with 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil. sprinkle black pepper on pinnacle. fill dish with the lentil-rice combination, the bird-pea combination, and ginger; toss until calmly disbursed.