1. 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked orzo pasta
2. 2 cooked and shredded chicken breasts
3. 1 (8 ounce) ball mozzarella cheese, diced
4. 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
5. 1 (.6 ounce) package fresh basil, cut into ribbons
6. 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
7. 1 lemon, juiced, or more to taste
8. salt and ground black pepper to taste
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:16 Minutes, Ready In:56 Minutes
1. convey a big pot of gently salted water to a boil. cook dinner orzo inside the boiling water, stirring occasionally till smooth yet firm to the bite, approximately eleven mins. drain and switch to a big bowl.
2. integrate hen, mozzarella cheese, spinach, basil, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper with orzo pasta.
3. cowl bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate to allow flavors mingle, 20 to 30 minutes.