this 4-component creamy lemon gelato is easy to make from scratch and can be a crowd-appealing selfmade treat on a hot summer day.
1. 6 small lemons, zested and juiced
2. 1 1/2 cups water
3. 1/2 cup white sugar
4. 2 tablespoons white sugar
5. 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:7 Minutes, Ready In:10 Hours 52 Minutes
1. integrate lemon zest, lemon juice, water, and half cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar in a saucepan; carry to a boil. cook and stir for 2 minutes. dispose of from warmth.
2. pressure lemon mixture right into a huge bowl; discard lemon zest. refrigerate till completely chilled, eight hours to in a single day.
three. stir heavy cream into the lemon combination. pour into an ice cream maker. freeze consistent with producer's instructions, approximately 30 minutes. transfer to an airtight box and freeze till company, approximately 2 hours.