1. 2 tablespoons olive oil
2. 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
3. 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
4. 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt or kosher salt
5. 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
6. 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Del Monte® Whole or Cut Green Beans, drained
7. 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
8. Freshly cracked black pepper
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:20 Minutes
1.heat 1 tablespoon oil in a huge pan over medium heat. add bread crumbs; stir for 3 minutes or until golden brown. stir in lemon zest and salt, if desired.put crumbs to a bowl.
2. add last 1 tablespoon oil and garlic to same pan. stir over medium heat 30 seconds. add green beans and lemon juice; stir until heated thru. serve beans topped with bread crumbs and pepper.