1. 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked turkey
2. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
3. 3/4 cup leftover stuffing
4. 1/2 cup gravy
5. 1/2 cup cooked green peas
6. 1/4 cup chopped onion
7. 2 cups mashed potatoes
8. 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
9. 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
10. 1/2 cup milk
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:32 Minutes, Ready In:57 Minutes
1.heat oven to 175 degree c.
2.combine turkey, cream cheese, stuffing, 1/four cup gravy, peas, and onion in huge microwave-safe bowl. heat in the microwave till cream cheese softens, about 2 mins.
3.spread mashed potatoes over the lowest of a 9×11-inch casserole dish.
4. cut crescent roll dough in 1/2. flatten each halves on a piece surface. spoon turkey combination down the center. roll up edges and press to seal. vicinity over potatoes.
5.mix final 1/4 cup gravy, cream of hen soup, and milk in a blender; combo until smooth. pour over stuffed dough.
6.bake inside the heated oven until bubbly and warm, for half-hour.