2. 1/4 cup butter
3. 1 tablespoon minced garlic
4. 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
5. 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
6. 2 tablespoons poultry seasoning
7. 1 tablespoon salt
8. 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
9. 2 (10.5 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
10. 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
11. 2 cups chopped cooked carrots
12. 1 cup turkey gravy
13. 1 cup frozen peas
14. 2 stalks celery, chopped
15. cooking spray
17. 2 cups all-purpose flour, or more as needed
18. 3/4 cup milk
19. 1/2 cup shortening
20. 1 tablespoon baking powder
21. 1/2 teaspoon salt
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:31 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 1 Minutes
1. soften butter in a pot over medium heat. add garlic; cook and stir till fragrant, approximately 1 minute. whisk in 1/4 cup flour step by step. pour in hen broth slowly; upload hen seasoning, 1 tablespoon salt, and pepper. whisk in cream of fowl of soup; deliver to a boil.
2. stir turkey, carrots, turkey gravy, peas, and celery. lessen warmth to low; cook until heated thru, approximately 5 mins.
3. preheat oven to 375 tiers f (a hundred ninety degrees c). spray a big casserole dish with cooking spray.
4. pour turkey aggregate into the organized dish.
5. place 2 cups flour, milk, shortening, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a blender. combination till mixture paperwork a ball, adding pinches of flour if too doughy. roll dough into small balls with the aid of hand; region balls 1/2-inch aside on top of the turkey combination.
6. bake till top is gently browned, approximately 20 minutes. allow cool until dumplings are set, five to ten mins.