1. 6 zucchini, trimmed and halved lengthwise
2. 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
3. 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
4. 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
5. 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
6. 1 pound/553 gm ground turkey
7. 1 1/2 cups uncooked brown rice
8. 1 tablespoon garlic powder
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 15 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 40 Minutes
1.heat oven to 450 degree.
2. scoop pulp out of every zucchini 1/2 with a spoon and discard. keep zucchini in a deep glass baking dish.
3.add 1 teaspoon cinnamon, half teaspoon chopped garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper into every can of chicken broth.
4.mix turkey, rice, and garlic powder in a big bowl; blend thoroughly.add 1 can seasoned chicken broth.
5. fill each zucchini half with turkey mixture. vicinity top halves over backside halves so they appear like entire zucchini.add the second one can of pro chicken broth over zucchini and into the baking dish. cover with aluminum foil.
6. bake in the heated oven till rice is tender and zucchini is soft, for 1 hour 15 minutes.