1. 6 zucchini, trimmed and halved lengthwise
2. 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
3. 1 teaspoon minced garlic
4. 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
5. 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
6. 1 pound ground turkey
7. 1 1/2 cups uncooked brown rice
8. 1 tablespoon garlic powder
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 15 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 40 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 450 levels f (230 tiers c).
2. scoop pulp out of every zucchini 1/2 with a spoon and discard. set up zucchini in a deep glass baking dish.
3. stir 1 teaspoon cinnamon, half teaspoon minced garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper into every can of chicken broth.
4. combine turkey, rice, and garlic powder in a huge bowl; blend thoroughly. stir in 1 can seasoned chicken broth.
5. stuff each zucchini half with turkey mixture. vicinity top halves over backside halves so they appear like entire zucchini. pour the second one can of pro chicken broth over zucchini and into the baking dish. cover with aluminum foil.
6. bake in the preheated oven till rice is tender and zucchini is gentle, approximately 1 hour 15 minutes.